Saturday, July 26, 2008

Where I'm writing

Sorry for the delay in posting. There're a few essays in progress, and later this summer I will be wrapping up Harvard Extended (but keeping the blog online as an archive) with a long, final post.

In the meantime, you may want to check out some of the writing activity over at my other personal blog, I, Lamont, and on The Industry Standard (scroll down below the list of friends to see the headlines and links). I actually updated I, Lamont last night, with the following items:

I am also regularly updating my Twitter feed, which is kind of like a mini blog that features quick thoughts and interesting links. You can visit the page directly, or I have the five most recent "tweets" appearing on the right-hand side of Harvard Extended and I, Lamont (you may have to scroll down to see them).

Hope you are all having a nice summer ...

No comments: